Monday, August 01, 2005

These Booties Are Made For...

Has anyone seen the latest video of Jessica Simpson? The OST for her upcoming movie Dukes of Hazzard, "These Boots are Made for Walkin'". The first time I saw the video was about two weeks ago. During that time I only saw the last part of the video, the one where she was washing a car in pink bikinis. From that time on, kept checking MTV if they showed the video again. Two days after, I actually saw the whole video, from start to finish.

I'm really not a fan of Jessica 'coz I think she's stupid, judging from what I've seen in The Newlyweds. But you just can't deny that she is damn hot!

When I first saw the "These Boots..." video, the first thing I said was, "Hala! Kayata sa giatay! Pisti!" Wow! Whew! I'd have to agree what Eminem said in his latest single, "Ass Like That."
Jessica Simpson, looks oh so temptin'
Nick I ain't never seen an ass like that
Everytime I see that show on MTV my pee pee goes
Doing, doing, d
oing

I don't even think she's that pretty but in fairness, she's hot. Here are some vidcaps from scenes that are stuck in my head...

3 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger jMe said...

Gagu ka Neil akala ko nagbibiro ka lang nung sinabi mong gagawa ka ng blog. Nakaka-addict mag-blog kaya, baka di ka na makapag-review nyan... tingnan mo ko asa CTC 208 pa rin. Bwahahaha.Ü

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger sweetness said...

squatter ka neil!!! sineryoso mo nga ang camel toe! hehe! pero, carry lang :D tama si jme, nakakaaddict nga magblog, pero huwag ka masyadong maaddict ah, hehe. galingan mo pagrereview, kaw pambato namin (at nina dale, haha!), i-pressure ba raw! :D

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Endless Mike said...

sabi na nga ba ka manyakan nanaman 'to basta c neil! anak ng teteng, mag bago ka na!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home