Monday, November 21, 2005

Back After More Than a Month of Absence

At long last I had the time to write a new article for my blog. It’s been over a month since my last article. My last article was about the Ateneo-LaSalle Final Four game, and a lot has happened since then. There’s FEU winning this year’s UAAP men’s basketball championship, the Ateneo Lady Eagles winning the women’s basketball, the start of the NBA, PBA and PBL season, San Miguel starting the PBA season 0-4 before winning against Air 21 in double overtime (now they’re 1-8), and the controversy about LaSalle’s ineligible players, Benitez and Gatchalian, to name a few. Well, actually it’s no longer a controversy because LaSalle has admitted that both indeed had falsified documents. And now, LaSalle is taking a year’s leave of absence in the UAAP. Although I read somewhere that the UAAP board was actually suspending them next year. And oh, LaSalle’s team manager Manny Salgado, the one who gave Arwind Santos a cheap shot back in Game 1 of the Finals, was also apparently involved in forging Benitez’s and Gathcalian’s papers.

Yeah, I had to stop posting in this blog when I realized the board exam was barely a month away. I had to press the panic button and start cramming, or else… At that time, it has just come to my attention that I was a member of the unique group people who got through college without reading an entire textbook. Hahaha!

Anyway, a lot has really happened since then. The results for the Chemical Engineering Licensure Examination are already out. My best friend in high school, Hamlet, not only passed the exam but also ranked 7th among the 300+ passers. He did this despite only self-reviewing for the last 2 months because Procter and Gamble hired him midway through his review in Cebu. Grabe, pang-astronaut ang utak! Hehehe!

And so, I’m leaving for Cebu tomorrow already and I probably won’t be able to post again in this blog for a long time… Except maybe when I’m bored to death at home and I have nothing else to do.

3 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger jMe said...

OHMYGOD NEW POST! Hahaha Ü Musta Cebu?

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger kArEnEiL said...

d pa ako nakakalakwacha. sa friday pa kasi pahinga kahapon at ngayon (thurs) bday ng mom ko. hehehe!

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger rochiegwapa said...

hey! see you in december sa cebu! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home