Thursday, April 27, 2006

Crazy Wednesday

The day started like any other normal day. Until late in the afternoon when things started to get boring in the office. We had no training for that afternoon and we just finished our exam on the RTTS (just don't ask what it stands for coz). So I decided to search for hard to find MP3s, especially bisaya MP3s. I was looking for Hubag and Roger by Thavawenyoz. I kept hearing those songs in the radio back when I was in Cebu. Fortunately, I was able to download Hubag by Thavawenyoz and Budoy Ako by Junior Kilat (Budoy). Then I decided to post something. This blog has been idle for quite some time. My last post was back in November, before I went back to Cebu for some much needed vacation. As y'all can see, the chatterbox has expired. I dunno if it was because of inactivity. Hehehe!

Anyway, when I got home, I watched the Ginebra-Purefoods game. This was one of the few times I was rooting for Ginebra. I wanted Ginebra to win in order for my San Miguel to a bigger lead on 2nd placers Purefoods. The game started the way I hoped it would as Ginebra stormed to an early 13-point lead. This without Rommel Adducul, who was sidelined because doctors found a cyst in his heel. This means that Ginebra would miss his services for the rest of the season, which also means that Ginebra would not be able to defend the All-Filipino crown this conference. With Eric Menk hobbled by injuries, it would take a major miracle for them to even make it past the quarterfinals.

To make the long story short, Purefoods quickly erased the lead by taking advantage of Ginebra's lack of inside presence. Three Chunkee Giants posted career numbers during the game. James Yap registered a new career high 37 points. Marc Pingris grabbed 17 rebounds and Roger Yap dished out 13 assists, career highs for both players.

I had to wait for another 30 minutes after the game ended for American Idol to start (@!$*$%%@^! No cable!). AI started around 1030. By that time, I was struggling to keep my eyes open. Good thing was, Katharine had the opening spot, which meant I would be able to see her sing. Last time out, she sang last and I fell asleep just before she sang. Anyway, judges had bad comments on her. But something interesting happened during her number. Apparently, Katharine flashed her underwear. A button supposedly popped off and nearly revealed everything. Good thing it didn't... Hehehe! She sang "I Have Nothing" by Whitney Houston. Ironically, it showed that she got plenty...

Kellie Pickler's performance was absolutely horrible. I thought she did injustice to 'Unchained Melody'. I hope she gets sacked tonight. I used to like her 'coz she was cute and all, but now I think it's time for the right people to advance to the next round. This week, I aint pickin Pickler no more.

Halfway through Taylor's song, I fell asleep, and didn't get to see Chris' performance which I read was supposedly great. Damn these late night telecasts...

Katharine all the way!!! Got the McPheever here!

2 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Blogger Endless Mike said...

manyak ka pa rin!!
tagak tagak di nag post, kamanyakan nanaman i popost mo!

haha!!

pareho tyo ng favorites a! trip ko rin si nanny mcphee and c chris!

sana matanggal na c elliot... saka c paris! olats cla! booo!

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger jMe said...

shet ang masasabi ko lang...



PWEDENG-PWEDE SI KATHERINE. shet kung lalaki lang ako. haha Ü

ano ba neil nanumbalik ka na pala sa blogging world! mabuti naman. the more, the merrier. hahaha Ü

 

Post a Comment

<< Home